We are NOW taking reservations for our 17th Annual FALL HARVEST!
Aug 23, 30, Sept 6, 13, 20 & 27
People wait ALL year to participate in our fall harvest. Don't miss out on the ultimate winery experience... the coveted "CRUSH"! As a harvester, you will experience the ambience of the vineyard as you cut the grapes off the vine, feel them crush beneath your feet during the celebratory stomp and indulge your palate in the flavors of our delicious award winning wines throughout the day. Harvesters receive breakfast, lunch, commemorative t-shirt, wine and grape stomp. Want to see our harvesters in action? Check out our harvest videos- just CLICK HERE.
Reservations are required and payment is due at time of reservation and is non-refundable. The grapes need picked even when it rains so come ready, rain or shine.
- 8:30 A.M. arrive at the winery for breakfast and brief tutorial on how to pick the grapes.
- After breakfast head into the vineyard and begin picking an acre of selected grapes.
- Once the grapes have been harvested, bottles of last year’s vintages will be opened and poured and the vineyard party begins!
- Chow time! You'll be hungry after a long morning of grape picking and cavorting in the vineyard.
- After lunch climb into the barrel and stomp grapes, purchase a bottle of wine for some afternoon libations, place your footprint on the back of your commemorative t-shirt.
- Festivities should conclude around 1:00 - 2:00 P.M.
- Wear old clothes (grapes may stain)
- Dress in layers (it may be chilly in the morning and warm up in the afternoon)
- Bring pruning shears
- Bring bug spray
- Bring sun screen
- Bring gardening gloves
- Remember, the grapes need to be picked rain or shine! Bring a rain poncho, if necessary.
CALL THE WINERY AT 515-961-3545 TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY!